A patzer's quest
Tuesday, May 24, 2005
 
Long time controls
It seems everybody is playing long games online. DG even had a "hate-post" against blitz. Well, I am aware of the dangers of only playing blitz, but it seems I have no choice right now. Being on a dialup, charged by the minute, I can't afford staying hours online. If only the phone company would charge by traffic...oh well, I'm daydreaming.

Maybe one day I'll have cable - that if I move.Landlord/owner complications now prevent that. And it isn't exactly cheap, but I guess it would be worth it.
Comments:
Maybe correspondence-chess by E-mail is your solution:)
 
As you wrote this, I was in the process of checking out the IECG-s website, and familiarizing myself with ECTool :) Let's see what this thing has in store for me...
 
Enjoyed a lot! » » »
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger