A patzer's quest
Tuesday, May 24, 2005
 
Funniest/Most interesting GM finger notes on ICC
Funny:

Parsifal(GM): "I charge $110 an hour for tuition, and if I hear of anyone who charges more than that I shall instantly raise my fees."

Carole(GM): "I have started chess about 5 years ago and I never played in a tournament yet."

NDShort(GM): "Try the chessbase.com server. It is better than this nannying club."

Hawkeye(GM): "I dont lie, i dont swear, i dont smoke, i dont drink and .. damn it now I just dropped my cigaret into my beer..."

canadiankid(GM): "Congratulations to Norwegian admin eeek, who just recently got married! Damn Norwegian, found the prettiest girl in the world!"

TonyM(GM):"
1: No I am not Tony Miles.
2: Well not always...
3: I prefer to play blitz with a beautiful woman and a bottle of wine in front of a log fire.
4: Please bring your own logs.
"

Gumptious(GM): "ICC blitz is fun, but it's also a ferocious man-eating drug, living off adrenaline, egoism and inertia."

Nikephoros(GM): " "Bringer of victory" although usually to my opponents."

Haircutter(GM): "You look like you need a haircut. this is the drunk and bad mood account of some really weak unknown GM." (the guy's rating is 3166, BTW)

Interesting:

Tioro(GM): "I'm currently on leave from the University of Washington working at Google in Mountain View." (now that's something. Can't find the page at Google where they bragged that one of their employees is a chess grandmaster. I had seen it a while ago...)

Hawkeye(GM): "fastest win ever against a GM ... 2,4 seconds .. 10 moves"
Comments:
home equity mortgage loans
 
best regards, nice info » » »
 
For most recent news you have to pay a quick visit the web and on internet I found this website
as a finest website for newest updates.

my web site - Alena Woytowicz
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger