A patzer's quest
Monday, April 18, 2005
 
ICC trial expires
My ICC 7-day trial is expiring today. I've played more than 100 games, mostly 3 0 -s, and mostly with white...I was just curious at the beginning to see how fast will people accept my seek if I want to play white. Well, I had to wait a few seconds at most, so I stuck with white.
I really like ICC, but for the average person - it must seem a little bit awkward to type all those commands, to have no statistics at all. Blitzin doesn't even have premove. Playchess.com seems much more advanced in comparison. No commands to type, it's all click-and-play.
So I guess it's goodby for ICC now. It just isn't worth the money they ask for. I guess I'll order Fritz and enjoy Playchess.com, after my trial there also expires. Oh, and after the Romanian Post finishes with their strike - which will last at least 10 more days.

My final ICC statistics are here. The tables are sortable - just click the green dot.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger