A patzer's quest
Friday, March 04, 2005
 
Chess-less weekend
The FICS server is relocating, and I wasn't able to connect yesterday. No luck today, either. They are going to stay black for the rest of the weekend. Too bad.

Anyway, I'm showing the signs of addiction, I guess I behave exactly like some drug-addict unable to get his fix (umm, FICS, that is). At least I have email chess. By the way, there are plenty of email-chess servers, I'm playing here, at E4EC. It's a hungarian email server, but it has full english support, and most players are speaking english.

I just remembered that I forgot to take my daily dose of Chernev yesterday. Game no. 6 of "Logical Chess" was due, and I missed it. Ok, so I need to analyse two games today. But I guess I'll like it. It's good reading. Unless I'm extremely tired, it's almost as good as reading Poe.

Oh, and the last New Scientist issue for February has also arrived yesterday evening. Maybe this won't be such a bad weekend after all.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger