A patzer's quest
Friday, February 25, 2005
 
Introduction
I mostly play blitz, on FICS . My rating there varies between 1350 and 1450 (yes, I know I'm weak), my best ever rating there was 1500. But I can't maintain that :(

I don't play any "real" , over the board chess. Just online. In fact, I could have entirely passed by this beautiful game and live my life without it, had it not been online chess. Some 5-6 years ago, I did a search on Google for "chess", discovered FICS and online chess, and my life changed. So, I'd like to document those changes from now on. And also, share a little bit of the knowledge that I acquired. Because even if I'm just a patzer, I did read a lot about the game. Just that, because of lack of time or determination, it was all superficial, I guess. Read on, maybe you'll use all those resources way better than I did...
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger