A patzer's quest
Friday, February 25, 2005
 
First Post
Hi there and welcome! My name is Levente, and I'll use these pages to document my chess-path. I'm a (very) amateur who's hopelessly in love with the game, trying to improve my game, and having a life, too. I am completely aware that I'll never make it to mastery, but it doesn't matter. It is just plain fun.

If you are in the same boat, maybe, just maybe, you'll benefit from reading this blog. I won't give any advice, because I'm not in the position to do so, but I will quote others. And give relevant links. And, why not, some insight into the life of someone just like you, struggling with the habit of hanging the queen or giving away pieces for free on the board. Don't fret, you're not the only one.

So, just stay tuned, there's interesting material to follow.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger